Ultima Limited is a production company. Ultima Limited's legal team works within prodcution, broadcasting, commercial and online businesses. there is a huge variety of legal responsibilites, all working to deliver high profile, creative projects and initiatives.
- Applicants must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Law and must have been called to the Nigerian Bar.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
Duties of a Senior Legal Officer will include but not limited to the following;
- Developing and maintaining a network of relationships across Ultima and externally to ensure a ‘joined up’ approach to the provision of legal services.
- Negotiating and contracting arrangements, including in relation to digital products, physical products, live events and ticketed consumer attractions;
- Updating the business on regulatory developments;
- Carrying out chain of title analysis and negotiating acquisition of necessary rights to enable business deals to proceed;
- Dealing with third party partner and supplier issues as they arise for the Commerce business; and
- Working collaboratively across Ultima on strategic projects and compliance.
The successful candidate will be required to predominantly support on agreements, data protection and regulatory matters.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL
- Applicant must have at least five years post call experience in commercial matters.
- Applicant must have practiced in a commercial law firm and participated in commercial litigation for at least 3 years.
- Applicant must have a practical understanding of contract and intellectual property law.
- Applicant must have experience of leading on the negotiation and drafting of key commercial contracts.
- Applicant must be an exceptional team player who can command respect at all levels of the business areas they support.
- Applicant must have experience of working in a deadline driven environment.
- Applicant must have the ability to take a practical, sensible approach and find commercial solutions to meet the objectives of the business.
- Applicant must have strong communication abilities to interact with colleagues and clients.
Individual must be results oriented, highly self-motivated, be able to work independently, and as part of a team and have demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- A competitive base salary.
- Top-notch benefits which include medical and pension.
- Holiday allowance.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/554591 to apply for this job .