Benin Medical Centre, a new 60-bed multi speciality hospital located in Benin City - Edo State, with ultramodern diagnostics centre and other high tech medical facilities, seeks to hire motivated and qualified talents for the position below:
- assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- providing pre- and post-operation care
- monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
- taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- writing records
- supervising junior staff
- A Bachelor‘s degree in Nursing Science (BNSC)
- At least two (2) years of practical and relevant work experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be computer literate
- Must be willing to relocate to Benin City, Edo State
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with the role being applied for as the subject of the mail, eg “Regular Nurse”.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/554549 to apply for this job .