Sunrose Consulting Limited - Our client, a sophisticated luxury Hotel situated in the business district of Lagos, yet removed enough to be considered a family-friendly hotel. The hotel prides itself with its state of the art facilities, swimming pool, gym, restaurant and bar, and conference and banqueting facilities whilst offering the best in modern comfort and luxury. To consistently maintain top-class service delivery, the hotel is now seeking to recruit outstanding individuals to fill the position above.
- Reporting to the General Manager, you are responsible for managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets in the hotel to deliver an excellent guest experience. You will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all Food and Beverage Outlet operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Food and Beverage team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor and Costs
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Develop menus with other members of Food and Beverage team
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Be environmentally aware
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of three years’ demonstrable food and beverage management experience from a reputable 3-5 star hotel.
- You must have excellent record of kitchen management, ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently, mastery in delegating multiple tasks, communication and leadership skills, up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices, ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets and you must be guest oriented and service minded.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/554419 to apply for this job .