We are a cleaning company that offers both residential and commercial cleaning services, Pest Control, Staff recruitment and outsourcing for SME’s
- Manage the day to day operations of the company
- The supervision of all cleaning staff focussing on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behaviour whilst on duty
- Supervises, manages, and trains janitorial staff consistent with client and company expectations.
- Performs quality assurance inspections to ensure all work has been completed in compliance with specific procedures and scope of work.
- Executes janitorial policies, procedures, and changes to ensure sustainable and cost-effective use of staff’s time, supplies, equipment, and processes.
- Helps complete deliverables in client’s agreement and Statement of Work to highest possible standards
- Monitors performance and coordinates work effort of the Subcontractors team
- Arranging maintenance and repair of cleaning equipment e.g. vacuum cleaners and pressure washers and Ordering cleaning materials;
- Ensures safety protocols are fully implemented and followed within the facilities. Inspects and evaluates all areas serviced by assigned staff for safety and janitorial excellence.
- Conducts monthly safety meetings, on the spot corrections, counselling and retraining on unsafe practices
- Ensuring that a first class cleaning service is delivered to all areas
- Reviewing work schedules
- Ordering of cleaning materials
- Monitoring of all cleaning activities
- Ensuring all staff are aware of the Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Controls expenses for all managed operations, reviews job cost and make adjustments necessary to meet budget compliance.
- Fluent in English – reading, writing, and speaking
- A verifiable track record of training, accomplishments and career growth.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a Facility Management and cleaning services, with core Experiences in floor management, site auditing, training of Janitors etc.
- Ability to reduce cost without affecting the quality of service rendered, drive revenue targets and Impact the bottom line of the Organisation.
- Ability to effectively use MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) ?
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff (Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to drive is an added advantage.
- Previous experience in a cleaning company
- Previous experience of managing a team
- The ability to implement and adhere to standards and procedures
- Health and Safety experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Cleaning qualification or equivalent is also desirable, but not essential
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/554373 to apply for this job .