We are an ICT company in Lagos, looking for a cross-platform (iOS/Android) developer to join our enthusiastic team in creating cutting-edge mobile and web apps. You will be responsible for developing flexible, high-performance and cross-platform mobile apps. You will play an important role in designing powerful software components and your code will be used within our ecosystems of highly customizable and successful mobile apps. The position offers a chance to work with cutting-edge technologies among highly motivated colleagues dedicated to delivering next-generation mobile applications.
Who we are
We are a software development company based in Lagos and we require the services of a Creative Web and Mobile Developer
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an inspired and creative developer that shares our passion and experience in cross-platform mobile development. As we aim to succeed together we look for someone who is both communicative and open-minded. We look forward to welcoming an inventive developer, who has a solution-oriented attitude and is driven by the desire to build great products. Our position is ideal for a senior developer, but as we aim to learn together and share knowledge, we also welcome enthusiastic developers with less experience, but a lot of ambition.
What you will be doing
- Develop user-friendly web and cross-platform mobile apps
- The development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS and Android devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
- Development of mobile/web front ends and cross-platform clients with online/offline functionality based on upon scope and requirements.
- Implement intuitive user interfaces
- Ask questions and come up with brilliant answers
- Participate in the development of the next generation of our apps
- Rapidly build prototypes/simulations from mockups that can be directly implemented
- Create clean interfaces and smooth interactions based on UI/UX designs and documentation for a range of devices, including mobiles, tablets, and desktops.
- Participate in every stage of feature development -requirements gathering and analysis, application design, brainstorming, core development, testing, deployment, and implementation of the projects.
- Applies technical knowledge and thorough understanding of mobile applications to assess and optimize designs, develop the mobile App, and deploy them for operation on the App Store and Google Play.
- Provide technology code development and software specifications documentation throughout the project lifecycle for all projects; and conduct post-implementation training & support as may be required.
- Collaborate with colleagues and project managers to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine business requirements for a client project and internal needs.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Perform cross-browser/device testing and optimization
What we ask from you
- Good knowledge of one or more mobile development frameworks, such as Titanium Mobile, React Native, Xamarin, native Android or native iOS
- Proven working experience in software development. Have published one or more Android and iOS apps in the app store
- Experience with xCode and Android Studio
- Deep understanding of Mobile applications
- Hands on experience for mobile implementation involving any of Cordova/PhoneGap, NativeScript or Xamarin,Ionic ,Onsen UI, Appcelerator ,Ionic , JQuery, Knockout js,or or Titanuim
- Great eye for detail and a strong sense of responsibility
- Creativity, willingness to learn, and eagerness to solve interesting problems
- Fluency in English and good communication skills
- The ambition to develop well written and designed software
- The aspiration to work with others to solve complex problems
- Strong knowledge of any of the following RDBMS: MySQL, Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL or Microsoft SQL Server Experience with NoSQL databases would be an added advantage
- A strong sense of enthusiasm that makes you come to work with enthusiasm in the morning, and lets you leave with excitement in the afternoon
What we offer
The chance to be part of a meaningful challenge
Competitive salary and holiday allowance
Exciting and challenging assignments
Flexible work hours
- BSc / BTech in Computer Science (or related) with 3+ years of experience.
- A Masters degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum 3-5 Years of Experience of recent hands-on experience in mobile applications development and delivery of high-quality software applications.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/554372 to apply for this job .