Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Ensure and promote the application of the COMPANY HSE rules and specifications.
- Ensure that Contractors comply at all times with safety rules, taking actions as required in case of disregards to the rules, stopping the works if they are deemed unsafe, and organizing toolbox meetings and recovery plans.
- Promote a safety culture within COMPANY personnel and Contractors, as well as the reporting of anomalies.
- Ensure and monitor the safety of personnel and installations as well as protection of the environment.
- Pursue within his/her team the HSE objectives defined by his/her line management.
- Qualified in Hydrographic Surveying, Geomatics, Geophysical and Geotechnical Engineering with a minimum of 10 years' technical experience in O&G industry.
- Good command of English language.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/554356 to apply for this job .