A firm in the e-commerce sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
As a Business Analyst, you will be required to interpret data and turn it to improve the business, you will affect business decisions across all units. You will gather information from various data sources and find patterns and trends in the data. Additionally, you must possess strong presentation skills; merely noticing trends in the data is not sufficient. You must be able
To present your findings in a comprehensible and concise way to the Management.
Duties and responsibilities:
You will be required to often make recommendations about the methods and ways in which the company obtains and analyses data to improve quality and the efficiency of data systems.
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analysing results
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside the management team to determine business needs
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
Qualifications and Requirements
- A degree in the following subjects is beneficial in developing a career in data analysis:
- Computer Science
- 2-3 years work experience
- Experience in data models and reporting packages.
- Advanced Excel computation skills.
- Ability to analyze large datasets.
- Ability to write comprehensive reports.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving.
- Attention to detail.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/554347 to apply for this job .