Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
- Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Regional Marketing Manager. The job is located in Ibadan, West Region and will be responsible for:
- Driving all elements of Commercial Operations and implementing the customer service strategy for delivering revenue at the Regional level.
- Prevent churn of existing customer base to less than 3% and deliver customer retention programs that will ensure an increase in customer net additions.
- Ensure optimal spend vis-a-vis budget and monitor performance against plan
- Plan and implement a robust complaint management system that ensures timely resolution of queries in the Airtel Showrooms.
- Product and service communication/ Campaign and promotion communication/ In-store brand communication
- Drive the Regional trade marketing strategy and implementation plans for effective brand communication at the point of sale in the key retail trade channels as well as company-owned stores.
- Drive acquisition strategies for various Sales verticals across Retail and Corporate businesses.
- Develop and lead Regional commercial activities and policies
- The role requires extensive travel, No relocation
Relevant Skill and Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing and Management or similar discipline, an MBA would be an added advantage.
- 15 Years of work experience, 7 years in a Senior Management role preferably in the FMCG industry and at least 5 years in Telecoms Marketing.
- Experience in Telecoms would be an added advantage
- Excellent understanding of corporate governance standards
- Understand financial tools and indices
- High level of planning & execution capabilities
- Sound analytical skills
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and people skills and the ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Business and commercial acumen
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/554322 to apply for this job .