TBWA/Concept was formerly known as Concept Unit. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Lagos, Nigeria. TBWA/Concept Limited is a subsidiary of TBWA Worldwide. TBWA/Concept Limited is a firm that helps brands find strategic and creative white space through the power of 'Disruption'. We are a media-neutral ideas company, we also operate as an advertising and marketing agency.
- Reporting to the Business Director, he/she will be responsible for Interpreting consumer insights that drive the communication strategy and translates into effective marketing communication plans.
- Reset the Planning and Strategy function to be in alignment with Agency’s new vision as the Growth Agency that offers effective solutions
- Learn, understand and apply Agency proprietary tool in achieving the Agency vision
- Initiate and drive the production of proactive and innovative communications and other brand-building solutions across all accounts
- Ensure effective application of Account Planning techniques for idea generation, creative briefing through to creative execution.
- Develop an impact measurement Metrics /evaluation method to check Agency effectiveness in view of the Growth positioning.
- Sharpen the planning skills of every member of the team by constantly sharing planning knowledge and new methodologies.
- Take responsibility for team development, performance and motivation.
- Analytical, numerate and deeply interested in consumer behaviour
- Keenly aware of the most up to date initiatives in brand strategy and consumer communications.
- Possess communication skills - verbal & writing
- Passionate about the creative process and how communication works in marketing.
- Ability to inspire others
- Possess good leadership and strong interpersonal skill.
- Experience: 7 - 10 years and above in marketing communication.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/554320 to apply for this job .