GOS Projects Limited - Our client, a fashion House in Surulere, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- The ideal candidate must live within Ijeshatedo axis of surulere and must have the ability to sew.
- The post holder should have an eye for fashion trends, styles, colour as well as print.
- S/he will be responsible for measuring customers, and recording measurements.
- The ideal candidate should be able to come up with design ideas, be social media savvy, whilst maintaining the store conditions and general aesthetics. Responsibilities also include running errands for the CEO/Creative Director.
- Starting salary is negotiable with possibility of increase based on performance.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's using Professional Tailor as the subject of the mail.
- Otherwise, applications will not be opened.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/554311 to apply for this job .