Bluebell Montessori International School is an early learning child development centre.
At Bluebell Montessori, we believe that children should be empowered with early education to keep them intellectually fit while helping them imbibe good moral, physical and spiritual discipline.
We are preparing them to contribute meaningfully towards creating a better society and a better world in general.
At Bluebell, we believe our children should get nothing but the best which is why we hire only the best staff to work with us.
Can you help us instil knowledge into our pupils?
If yes, click apply immediately.
- Create positive learning environments including resources based on child-directed learning.
- Build good, open communication with children, families and staff.
- Observe and record children’s growth, development and behaviour.
- Ensuring the learning environment is clean, hygienic and safe.
- Help develop teaching goals for preschool and its teachers.
- Undertake administrative tasks as required.
You Will Need:
- Experience working in a childcare setting.
- Fantastic organizational and teamwork skills.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- A good level of computer literacy.
- A good understanding of the Montessori Early years learning framework.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/554301 to apply for this job .