Max-Health Consultant Hospital Limited was established and registered in January 2017 with RC1388334 with the CAC of Nigeria has a limited liability company. The hospital is registered with Health Facility Monitoring and Accreditation Agency (HEFAMAA)with RC No. 221233.
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice
- Provide assistance other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature measurements etc.
- Ability and interest in taking care of the Elderly, Stroke and Debilitating Patients would be desirable.
- Computer literacy is compulsory.
- Good organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills with a customer oriented approach
- Integrity and compassion
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/554300 to apply for this job .