Exolve Technologies Limited, is an Information Technology and Communication firm with core competencies in Web and Mobile Application Development, Enterprise Applications, Interactive Multimedia and Social Communities. We develop innovative, high impact, cost-effective communication tools to help our clients processes and operations.
- Co-ordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/ vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumee/CV's.
- Please upload your PROJECT MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE alongside your Resumee/CV.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/554271 to apply for this job .