A consulting firm in the seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Order and receive supplies, contact vendor to discuss discrepancies against purchase orders.
- Stock department storerooms, adjust min and max par levels in a automated inventory system
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment in accordance with OSHA standards.
- Responsible for Public Works' inventory.
- Researches parts or supplies and make requisitions/purchase orders
- Interacts with vendors; assists with issuing storeroom supplies & equipment
- Post materials to work orders
- Review invoices, maintains records and performs periodic inventories
- Able to use People Soft, Maximo and other financial systems
- Drive dump trucks, forklifts and Front End Loaders
- Age 23 - 30
- 1- 3 years experience in store keeping, preferrably in a construction company
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/554161 to apply for this job .