Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
- This role will work directly with teams across Jumia to build successful messaging experiences across Jumia businesses by testing and developing automated messaging programs, seeking out new content sources, and executing a best-in-class customer experience.
- You will be responsible for push notifications and emerging messaging channels, collaborating with a team of marketing specialists and product managers on the holistic outbound messaging experience Jumia creates.
In particular, you will:
- Ownership of highly visible customer programs and campaigns including responsibility for messaging, scheduling, testing, measuring and analyzing new opportunities based on customer and business data
- Compile, analyze, and present performance metrics on automated messaging programs, identifying opportunities.
- Help build customer knowledge of products and online services through fun campaigns, and our online community, email newsletter and automated nurture program
- Collect and select content material from each vertical to prepare monthly newsletters.
- Develop and implement communications initiatives that build solution preference throughout the buying process
- Easily convey, in your writing, the top benefits and value propositions for our services
- Lead the customer complaint process by working with the appropriate functions in order to analyze the returned product/failure, formulate the response to the customer and work directly with that customer to resolve the issue.
- Manage the counterfeit battle (working with Production) and wrong item fulfilment (working with Vendor Experience)
- Develop and implement programs to establish, maintain, and deliver high product quality to vendors and customer
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Technology, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in demand generation and outbound marketing campaign execution, experience in retail or consumer marketing experience a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in planning & delivering CRM campaigns using online channels (email, in-app push, re-targeting)
- Strong experience with Salesforce, WordPress, and MailChimp (or other marketing automation solutions)
- Exceptional writing/editing skills and the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business
- Proven experience writing content for multiple contents and channel types, including social media, web, email, podcast scripts, video questions, infographics and long-form print materials
- Capable of enhancing materials using a variety of multimedia formats, including, but not limited to: presentations, simulation, video, sound, animation, etc.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/553981 to apply for this job .