A leading group in Lagos seeks to hire qualified candidates to fill this role
The Head, Internal operations & Logistics officer drives internal operations for the organization by supervising staff; planning, organizing and implementing administrative processes & functions.
- Improves and maintains the organization’s dispatch system, vehicle inspections, and visitations.
- Ensures proper documentation of all lease transactions are obtained & maintained.
- Responsible for implementation and execution of all fleet operations & support needs.
- Provides business support as required for the organization.
- Provides strategic and analytical procurement expertise.
- Defines the purchasing policy and ensures its implementation in accordance with current standards and objectives in terms of quality and cost of materials and supplies required within the organization
- Formulates and drives a consistent approach towards sourcing, purchasing and tendering activity within the organization, ultimately ensuring that value for money is maximized and cost savings are generated.
- Ensures that the company’s assets are well managed and utilized.
- Strategically managing the internal operations & logistics functions for the organization to ensure optimal performance and compliance with company SOPs and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Proven experience as Administration Manager / Senior Administration officer.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures, departmental and legal policies.
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles.
- IT Proficient.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities.
- An out-of-the-box & strategic thinker.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
- A team player with top-notch leadership skills.
- BSc/BA in business administration or other relevant fields.
- Msc is an added advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/553938 to apply for this job .