The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
- Regularly review with the Area/Field sales Managers/Field Sales Officers to ensure that their performance and contribution are in line with the overall objective of the company
- Develop and manage operational field sales force in line with the performance management plan
- Drive distributor and territory management best practices within the region
- Effective management and control of allocated trade funds (total trade spent)
- Implementing marketing plans to ensure market share gains or greater market penetration and numeric distribution in the regions
- Manage selling and other general administration expenses
- Prepare monthly regional report and prepare accurate forecast for the region
- Managing existing customer base, resolving customer complaints
- Conduct market research and collate monthly reporting report.
- Supervision of trade fairs and trade market activities
- Building and sustaining strong customer relationship
- Effective brand management.
Requirements, Qualification & Experience
- BSc Degree or MSc degree in Marketing or Business Administration is preferred
- 8+ years' experience in sales & distribution management role
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Environmental/industry analysis
- Professional certification - Membership at Nigeria Institute of Marketing is an advantage.
- In-depth understanding of market trends and effective sales drive strategies
- Knowledge on needs of corporate customer
- Working Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint packages
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Team Player
- Ability to working at multiple locations
- Good communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Good negotiation skills.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/553920 to apply for this job .