Terragon Group - We pride ourselves as a new Media business focused on Africa. We have built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content. Within digital we understand the interplay between content and platform and we have business verticals that deliver on both components of the digital world.
- Experienced and dynamic sales professional, who can deliver measurable success. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work unsupervised and within a team of sales, operations and marketing professionals.
- The primary focus of the role is to work with the Sales & Marketing team to develop and deliver a healthy leads generation program, driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
The Lead Generation & Sales Executive is required to:
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities
- Assess and analyze a prospects current process and requirements
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Terragon’s value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in Salesforce CRM system
- Learn to manage complex enterprise sales throughout the sales cycle
- Efficient management of the sales pipeline using Terragon’s Sales’ processes
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations, via webinars or face to face meetings
- Represent Terragon at corporate events or sales meetings independently or with colleagues
- Meet personal targets and work towards Terragon’s sales goals and profitability.
- Demonstrates ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship
- Work closely within a medium sized sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to product managers, Engineers and senior management.
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEO optimization
- Adhere to company policies, procedures culture and business ethics
- Develop a strong knowledge of all Terragon’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process
- Understand how the benefits of Terragon’s products and services can meet customer’s needs in various business verticals
- First Degree in a Business-related discipline
- Post-graduate degree; MBA is highly desirable
- Previous Sales experience is a necessity
- Minimum of four-five (3-5) years working experience in Digital Services
- Good organizational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritize as necessary. An honors degree in a relevant discipline, preferred but not essential.
- Must be passionate about the AdTech Industry.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and achieve sales numbers
- Has highly developed all round interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google programs and social networking tools. Experience of Salesforce would be preferred, but not essential.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/553917 to apply for this job .