GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming the industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
- Is accountable to grow sales revenue, drive coherent product differentiation and commercial strategy for a specific GEHC product/product range or segment
- Optimizes the use of resources to cover the market potential for product/product range or segment in order to achieve the operating plan.
- Responsible to update upstream marketing and engineering of evolving market and customer needs to drive the continuous product innovation adapted to local market needs. Has direct management responsibility as well as:
- Financially accountable to set and achieve the quarterly and yearly Product/Solution/Service P&L Operating Plan targets (Orders, Sales, Contribution Margin, Base Costs and Operating Margin and Cash (where applicable) for the assigned geographical area.
- Is accountable for timely and accurate forecasting of pipeline and sales per the normal reporting cycles within the Product Business unit and Geographical Region as well as input into yearly business planning e.g. Growth Playbook and Session II
- Continuously update understanding the customers changing clinical and/or operational challenges, develop deep clinical and technical knowledge including awareness of current and future trends in healthcare technology and healthcare funding mechanisms.
- Understand and analyze market dynamics and competition to develop business opportunities for the Account and Product Specialist teams in the geography. Provide ongoing feedback to management, Region and marketing
- Act as a reference point to the Regional/Zone account teams and lead, coach and direct the differentiation ie. position, value proposition, and the key message of the product/solution/service. Ensure and validate up to date knowledge of product positioning
- Manage professional relations with key customers, academia, government & administrative bodies and nurture relationships with professional society stakeholders
- In conjunction with relevant marketing and regional SFE resources, determine the market potential for their product/product range or segment and prioritize the opportunities
- In conjunction with Zone Manager, align territories to market potential and priorities and assign optimal sales resources
- Attract, retain, educate and develop world-class commercial talents to realize product commercial strategy
- Is accountable to ensure compliance and execution of the regional sales process and rules of engagement within their teams in conjunction with the regional Account
- Is responsible to communicate, execute and leverage the Variable Sales Incentive plans with their teams and ensure all team members utilize the required sales systems to create pipeline visibility and accurate forecasting
- In conjunction with Zone Manager determine and drive ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs
- Is responsible for driving optimal operating mechanisms to monitor and track the progress of opportunities in the pipeline, forecast performance against Operating Plan, and deliver on fulfilment targets and order backlog commitments
- Drive performance management within the team, providing a regular operating mechanism of feedback and coaching and managing the annual appraisal system
- Provide regular, timely and productive team and individual development feedback
- Ensure and drive the sharing of best practices on opportunity management
- Regularly provides an update to the team on the company, region product strategies and customer insights
- Work with the team and drive employee engagement activities to ensure retention across the zone, recognizing success, sharing best practices, providing exposure to people within the team with senior leaders within the region, products and modalities
- Act as a role model for collaborative mindset across functions
- Educates account team members on their product/service/solution strategy and offerings
- Facilitate effective communication & trustful collaboration within the Zone/Product matrix organization. Share and follow-up identified leads to other product lines within own accounts and or One GEHC account
- Education to Bachelor's Degree level
- Experienced in Business Management or Sales / Marketing in progressive leadership positions within the Healthcare industry with in-depth knowledge of healthcare market and decision makers
- Demonstrated business management and resource allocation skills including business plan development
- Strong knowledge of GEHC and exceptional knowledge of products and services offered within the modality
- Exemplary people management, leadership skills, as well as sales coaching & team building skills
- Strong business acumen; financial and organizational skills
- Advanced negotiation, problem-solving and influencing skills
- High-level presentation and interpersonal skills; able to communicate and present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact that builds effective strategic relationships
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport, collaboration and influence at all levels within an organization. Act as an inspirational leader with optimism, highly approachable and humble
- Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining a forward-thinking and customer-first attitude
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Master's Degree preferred
- Fluency in the English language
- Healthcare experience
- Direct and/or Indirect management experience; managing in a matrix organization
- Strong track record in high technology product sales/solutions
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/553877 to apply for this job .