Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services. We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development.
- As Key Account Manager, you will have the end to end responsibility of the customer experience and growth of our largest Brand accounts.
- Your role is to bring in the relevant assortment, design targeted promotions, and manage partners including sellers and brands.
- Establish strong relations with sellers and support their performance, as their main contact point.
- Be in charge of the assortment development of one category of products for Jumia.
- Identify key assortment opportunities, build sales team priority plan to assist for execution.
- Manage to maximize GMV with day-to-day collaboration with merchants/vendors and channels
- Support product and content creation process to increase assortment live.
- Plan and maintain constant stock availability.
- Ensure ambitious revenue growth.
- Coach sellers on competitive pricing.
- Suggest promotions to sellers, sell marketing services, organize these campaigns internally.
- Build a weekly marketing plan, contribute to determining which products/subcategories will be promoted on the website and through all marketing channels (Newsletters, Facebook, Display…etc).
- Develop strong analytics to evaluate daily/weekly/monthly performance and optimize further marketing, pricing and product selection.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in any field from a recognised and accredited University
- +5 years of working experience in Health Beauty field or eCommerce company, an Internet start-up, International Brand, FMCG
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the E-commerce Industry
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, and exceptional organizational skills are essential.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with attention to detail.
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/553837 to apply for this job .