A reputable Commercial law firm located in Lagos is seeking candidates who will assist with the development of the firm’s profile and also to develop the firm’s existing and prospective businesses to fill the position below:
- To plan, coordinate, and implement the firm’s practice groups’, and individual lawyer’s activities with respect to marketing, business development, public relations, and client services.
- The objective is to increase visibility and brand recognition to strengthen and expand the firm’s client base. Observe confidentiality of client and firm matters.
- Provide business development support to the lawyers in assigned groups and in the process, facilitate cross-marketing referral and other business development initiative.
- Help Lawyers execute best practice based pitch and proposal materials in the pursuit of new business.
- Develop marketing and pitch materials including capabilities statements, brochures and web content.
- Work with the practice group leaders and individual attorneys to implement practice specific business development plans.
- Responsible for continued evaluation of existing marketing and business development plans, and tracking ROI of initiatives to ensure funding and time investments are appropriately allocated.
- Assist in managing the firm’s social networking pages for the firm and its lawyers (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.),
- Prepares necessary documentation for information submission on lawyers and the firm in online directories and referral sites.
- Assist in managing all firm memberships and seek for membership opportunities that the firm can take advantage of to enhance the firm’s profile
- Assist to coordinate the firm’s RFP protocol process, including drafting and sending proposals for new business as needed. P
Provide support to help manage business development/client services functions, events, and opportunities for the firm
- Bachelor of Science or Art (BSc or BA) minimum;
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and Call to the Nigerian Bar (BL) optional;
- Specialized marketing or business operations courses like (Diploma in Marketing
- Communication, Diploma in Digital Marketing, Certificate in Marketing, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in interfacing with clients and developing new business ideas.
- High level of computer literacy, oral, writing, presentation and interpersonal skills, and ability to drive required.
- Confident, energetic, articulate and hardworking with a desire to excel and a passion for the work.
- Candidate must demonstrate initiative, be highly organized, able to manage multiple projects while prioritizing work assignments, and able to work well with lawyers and staff at all levels in the organization.
- A strong work ethic with a positive, ‘get-it-done’ attitude. Honesty, integrity and commitment to the common goals and values of the Firm.
- Kindly use the position being applied for as the subject of the mail.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/553358 to apply for this job .