The Ivory Place is one of Abuja's most sought penthouse luxury lounge and bar. Sporting an exciting atmosphere and beautiful surroundings, The Ivory Place provides a comprehensive and delicious continental culinary experience, borrowing flavours and inspiration from America, Italy, Portugal and the Mediterranean. We are looking for a marketer to join our team of employees.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organising events
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Conferring with managers to identify trends and group interests and Providing advice on business decisions.
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Grow new leads
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Some past experience in marketing preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
Working hours 9am – 5pm
Location: Wuse 2,
Salary: Negotiable plus Commission
Requirement: Young Female,
About The Ivory Place
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552887 to apply for this job .