Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions. We are looking for a competent and qualified candidate for this position
Under the supervision of the Team Lead Technology, the DFS Executive will manage the end-to-end process of designing, implementing, monitoring, and scaling new financial solutions for the organization.
This is an exciting role which requires strategic visioning as well as operational execution, working cross-functionally with our customer service, operations, G & I, and technical teams on the ground.
To excel in this role, s/he must have a close understanding of the needs and aspirations of our target markets; have the imagination and drive to design and deliver life-changing solutions to our customers; and have the strategic vision to understand where our financial solutions can take our customers and the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage product roadmap and rollout for financial services from concept to launch.
- Manage cross-functional teams to successfully deliver product testing and scaling, including; Software for product specifications and development, sales and customer service for troubleshooting and vendor training.
- Run A/B tests to determine the impact and sustainability of our financial products.
- Build and maintain relationships with our strategic partners
- Manage the scoping, designing and development of detailed projects to increase the digitization of payments to our clients in different sectors.
- Assist in the development of digital financial innovations which can be tested in partnership with our digital financial service providers.
- Support the interaction of digital financial services team with mobile financial service providers, banks, regulators, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills, and Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable University
- Minimum 5 years DFS experience in deploying technology to expand mobile financial services to the low-income
- In depth and broad understanding of the technology and financial services sectors in Nigeria
- Product design/development experience
- Experience working with Mobile money and digital financial service products
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the legal, regulatory & policy frameworks that govern mobile money/ electronic payments & agents networks in Nigeria
- Strong understanding and a commitment to pushing the boundaries of financial inclusion
- Experience in front facing roles that require customer interaction
- Experience in developing and implementing business strategies
- Project management experience: candidates who have started or contributed significantly to a particular project or have seen projects through from start to finish, from design to scale up phase
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Good network with relevant stakeholders in the DFS space in Nigeria
- Excellent planning and team management skills, demonstrating mature confidence and integrity
- Proven ability to work as part of a cross-functional development team
- Good report writing and documentation skill
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552744 to apply for this job .