Schneider Electric - As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
Ref Id: 004KQM
- In this position you will be responsible for the sale of the complete portfolio of the Oil &Gas, Power Generation, Food & Beverage & Water Business Units (including PLC, SCADA and DCS operating systems) in Nigeria - West Africa.
- You will be the first point of contact for existing and new customers.
- You will maintain an excellent relationship with your customers, which will allow you to understand their specific requests, business processes and needs.
- You work with various sales channels like the end customers, EPCs, system integrators and consultancy firms.
- Your responsibilities will include among other things:
- Deliver on the business plan for penetration rates, orders, revenue, margin and cash
- Identify and Define areas to penetrate and grow our wallet share with the customer
- Lead multi-functional teams to drive customer satisfaction and growth
- Build customer relationships and communication at all levels, focusing on key decision makers at D&C-suite as well as working closely with decision makers
- Conduit for solutions…detailed understanding of customer’s business model and how Schneider’s products, software and services deliver added value to customers
- Manage associated contractual issues to support project and transactional business needs
- Developing, maintaining and expanding lasting professional customer relations by means of regular customer visits and participation in customer events.
- Having current knowledge of the market readily available by developing and maintaining market and product developments up to date, gaining insight in customer structures
- Coordinate technical support for customers.
- You have completed a relevant Technical Master's degree (electronics or industrial automation).
- You have over 5 years of experience in industrial automation, preferably in the Oil & Gas and/or Power sectors.
- You have proven experience in the sale of technical solutions and concepts.
- You combine commercial insight with a result-oriented attitude, while applying the required interpersonal skills.
- A good command of both oral and written English.
- A driver's license is required.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552718 to apply for this job .