Kinexus is an API motivated organisation that enhances clients digital assets, by helping them deliver information, products and services, faster than their competitors. Incorporated in 2016, Kinexus helps its customers to adapt to an ever-changing environment through its API Platforms. Underpinned by powerful software capability and market insight, Kinexus delivers digital solutions across a wide spectrum of devices and applications.
- The ideal candidate is a team player who will be responsible for working with company data in various business areas for a period of 1 Month. Specific responsibilities include reporting metrics, analyzing methodologies, requirements gathering, and building proposal evaluations in a cross-functional environment.
- Track and report data
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
- Assisting with the business case
- Planning and monitoring
- Eliciting requirements
- Requirements organization
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Build cross-functional partnerships, internally and externally
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (Masters Degree as an added benefit)
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Business Analyst field
- Strong Knowledge of Capital Market
- Very good understanding of the concepts of business processes
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552680 to apply for this job .