Cloud Interactive Associates (CIA) is a Digital Solutions organization specialized in developing innovative products and services for users in the Middle East and African Region.
- We currently require the services of an experienced and dynamic Software Developer.
- The ideal candidates must have a proven track record of achievement in similar roles. Experience in the telecommunications industry will be an added advantage.
- Participate in every stage of feature development from design and brainstorming through feature implementation, including fixing that last critical bug under a tight release deadline.
- Work as part of a dynamic team collaborating closely with other developers, developers’ teams and product marketing.
- Review requirements and provide input
- Create functional specifications and designs
- Implement major features from scratch
- Create unit tests for features
- Work with QA to ensure the quality of the feature
- Contribute to design & overall product architecture.
Job Competencies and Capabilities
- Minimum of 3 years mobile and web application development
- First Degree in Computer science, mathematics or any related science discipline;
- Good understanding of OOP and good knowledge of Java or .NET and PHP technologies with scripting & scheduled jobs development;
- Experience in software development and familiarity with latest server technologies frameworks such as MVC, NHibernate/Hibernate, Entity Framework, Restful API, Laravel, Code igniter etc.
- Experience in mobile development with frameworks like cordova, ionic native, reactNative etc.
- Experience in unit testing, code reviews, continuous integration, git, UML, UI design and usability, reactive programming, working with external teams, scrum;
- Experience with developing web applications both independently and as part of a team;
- Hands-on experience with VAS (USSD, SMS, IVR, WEB) technologies development & deployment on mobile network platform
- Understanding of both Relational and Non-Relational databases and;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent collaborative skill;
- Attention to detail; Comfortable working in a loosely structured organization;
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules;
- Be eager to learn new technologies and solutions;
- Sound knowledge on IT Application architecture, Design methodologies across multiple platforms;
- Be intimately familiar with continuous integration and delivery.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552676 to apply for this job .