We are a leading co-educational international school located in Lagos State, operating a blend of the British and Nigerian curricula. We seek to engage the services of innovative, experienced and qualified candidates to fill this following position
Required Qualification and qualities:
- Candidate must be a University graduate with first degree, preferably B.Ed or its equivalent, from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Postgraduate or professional qualification in education or any other related certifications is mandatory.
- Minimum of eight (8) years cognate experience, several of which must have been working as part of the Management Team.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- He/She will create required standards of operations, processes, and actions in all aspects of everyday school-life.
- He/She will monitor implementation, as well as review standards.
- He/She will bring innovation to processes to reduce cost, in order to create a better experience.
- He/She will track growth and development details, quality assurance details and use those details to improve quality of life in all respect in the School.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552505 to apply for this job .