A firm in the trade and services sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintaining a supplier payable schedule and ensuring that the information included in the payables schedule is complete and accurate at all times.
- This includes occasional confirmation of balances with the suppliers from time to time.
- Proper monitoring of due dates to keep up with payments of suppliers/vendors.
- Ensure a system of proper recording and monitoring of all inflows and outflows in the Bank Statements and ensure that only relevant balances are carried in the books at all times.
- Proper monitoring of the loan balances to ensure that the organization is keeping to the loan agreement, ensuring that there are no strange deductions and that all interest deducted is in line with our understanding.
- Proper monitoring of all deposits made to ensure that the organization is keeping to the agreement, ensuring that there are no strange deductions and that all interest (if any) due to the organization is duly captured.
- Ensure that the organization is up to date in the recording and remittance of all the statutory deductions.
Excellent use of Excel and knowledge of quick books.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552410 to apply for this job .