Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldwide. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
- Post legal education in Lagos, a work experience of 3 to 4 years, preferably in corporations in fast moving consumer goods, food and retail spaces.
- Essentials: Having knowledge of intellectual property laws, property (real estate) laws, labour laws, consumer protection laws, contract drafting, court procedures a strong team player attitude.
- Language skills: Must be proficient in English, French
- This position will be responsible to handle all legal, techno-commercial-legal, business-risk remedial assignments related to contract drafting, reputation, environment protection, industrial relations, international trade, litigation management, business advisory, and knowledge management including:
- Advising the management on various legal and regulatory aspects, IPRs and counterfeit-related issues and compliances;
- Assisting business on NAFDAC issues.
- Drafting a variety of contracts related to procurement, real estate, distributors, services providers, distribution etc.
- Handling litigation related to labour disputes, consumer complaints and other civil disputes;
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552402 to apply for this job .