Zola Electric is the world’s first massively scalable off-grid electric company. It exists to provide affordable and reliable energy to communities that currently lack such power. The company utilizes distributed renewable energy to sell power as a service to customers who suffer from an expensive grid, an unreliable grid, or have no electrical grid access at all. We provide 24/7 clean energy to anyone, anywhere. Our aim is to deliver a complete technical, operational and financial model that makes incredibly high quality renewable electrical services affordable to millions of homes.
- The Head of Sales Nigeria develops and delivers a commercial strategy as well as drive sales and maximizes sales production through the Direct Sales Channel in a scalable and effective manner through the building and management of an efficient Direct Sales Team. The Head of Sales reports to the Managing Director of Nigeria of Zola Electric. This role is responsible for strategic collaboration, direct sales oversight, budget management, people and stakeholder management, related activities are:
- Participate in strategic meetings to contribute to the country's direct sales strategy and business plan;
- Source and generate new ideas to input into the strategy and provide for strategic adjustments;
- Develop implementation plan of Direct Sales Strategy in collaboration with the team;
- Develop and ensure Group commercial procedures are maintained by sharing best practice and continuous improvement;
- Developing a commercial strategy, along with the successful communication and delivery of the strategy;
- Developing and executing business strategies to deliver growth in accordance with the strategic plans;
- Set direct sales targets as per business plan and set up teams to deliver on sales targets;
- Guide and direct commercial activity across the country, maximizing the potential of the ZOLA brand products;
- New business development, negotiations and commercial contracts in line with proposed budgeted growth;
- Monitor and evaluate emerging business opportunities and position the ZEGHA’s sales resource and technical capability accordingly;
- Monitor and track daily sales targets and activities to ensure line management is managing the day-to-day sales operations effectively;
- Convene and chair weekly and monthly sales meetings with the sales team to discuss delivery of sales targets;
- Provide weekly feedback on sales targets to Country MD to review country performance and identify gaps where interventions are required;
- Participate in quarterly meetings with team to review sales performance and come up with the necessary adjustments;
- Monitor the execution of the credit process and trends and make the necessary adjustments in consultation with Platform team;
- Monitor customer satisfaction score and devise interventions to improve ratings;
- Participate in the identification and assessment of risks, formulating risk mitigating strategies in collaboration with the Country MD.
- MBA, Degree in Marketing or related field of study;
- 8+ years’ of experience in a sales environment (door to door), of which 5 years is at a management level;
- Direct Sales management experience, experience of the expansion into new territories;
- Knowledge of methodologies in Direct Sales;
- Understanding of the local business environment and channels;
- Knowledge of the relevant legislation pertaining to the country;
- Knowledge of financial principles;
- Strategic planning and leadership skills;
- People and relationship management skills;
- Networking and negotiation skills;
- Customer focused, ethical team player;
- Required to work out in the field, therefore significant travel is required.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552390 to apply for this job .