Somotex Nigeria Limited is a manufacturer and supplier of cooling systems - air conditioners and refrigerators partnering with Midea of China, and Chest Freezers in a relationship with Tamashi.
- Effectively Manage Store IN & OUT.
- Develop & motivate towards high performance.
- Encourage and promote all opportunities to drive sales, leading by example.
- Understand local customer needs and ensure this is delivered through both product and service.
- Be familiar with the competition and respond accordingly in order to create competitive advantage.
- Engage staff in the store with regular briefings and accurate and timely delivery of the recognition policy in store.
- Monitor and take actions necessary to improve shrinkage and profit protection.
- Enhance sales through identification of trends related to footfall, conversion, etc.
- Ensure achievement of sales targets and take corrective measures where required.
- Ensure a smooth and accurate process for stock management in the store.
- Ensure store staff are trained in customer service requirements.
- Build a connection with the customers and understand their needs & ensure store meets its targets.
- Monitor the feedback from staff and customers on the store products and services and give feedback to the relevant area where required.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: HND
- Minimum Years of Experience: 4 years.
- The desired candidate MUST have work experience in sale of electronic home appliances.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's using "Retail Store Manager" as mail subject.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552384 to apply for this job .