Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited is in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose.
- Must have a BSc/BEng/Civil Engineering.
- 5 - 7 years practical experience in road, bridge and infrastructure related
- Must be COREN Registered
- Should have a strong technical background with well-developed negotiating skills
- Should be able to combine entrepreneurial spirit with integrity, determination, and a commitment to excellence and have the ability to drive our business forward.
- Must have knowledge of Nigerian Federal Highway roads and codes.
- Assist with contract document preparation including plans, specifications, and estimates
- Application of Microsoft project to produce a programme of work
- Ability to produce method statement/work methodology without supervision.
- Candidate should be able to handle the full range of activities associated with bidding/tendering processes
- Leadership skill is key
- Good Communication Skill
- Ability to work under pressure with less supervision
- Must be an excellent team player
- Must be practically oriented and with hands-on approach and commitment to work,
- Should be able to use software analysis (AUTOCAD, Civil 3d, etc) for the design of roads and drainage structures
- Must have intense knowledge of surveying
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's.
- Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. eg. “Site Engineer”.
- Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552379 to apply for this job .