PG Consulting Limited is a business optimization consulting firm that leverages the techniques of business research, cutting-edge innovation and scientific economics to provide robust insights that enable business decision makers to achieve accelerated and sustained competitive outcomes. We want to work with you as partners on an on-going basis towards making your organisation more profitable and better performing in terms of its bottom-line.
- A great opportunity has arisen to join a leading organisation's busy marketing department as a Senior Online Marketer.
- This role will be responsible for the day to day online communications plans and driving customer engagement through the company's websites and online channels.
- Developing strategies to make use of online opportunities
- Adding to online content through websites; social media platforms
- Compiling and dispersing email/SMS via various platforms
- Driving SEO strategies to successfully rank the websites
- Helping maintain and develop the social media sites
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role and a proven background in online communications
- A good knowledge of HTML and digital marketing including social media
- A basic knowledge of Photoshop/CorelDraw would be advantageous
- Excellent communications skills
- Must be proactive and flexible
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552366 to apply for this job .