Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a fast-paced and world-class bakery, with a depot around the Ajah - Lekki Axis, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Responsible for accounts payable and receivables accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of payroll, pay-slips and other staff welfare benefits/package.
- Prepares payment vouchers (cash and bank) required for cash and cheque payment processing.
- Prepare cheque for payments on the instruction of the finance controller.
- Initiate fund requisition/request for accounting staff needs.
- Prepare journal vouchers for new accounts and also for reversal of wrong entries in the ledger.
- Reconciliation of branch/depot returns.
- Adhere to attendance policies and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedure in the company
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned to you periodically.
- BSc/HND in Accounting from a recognized University/Polytechnic;
- Minimum of Four (4) years in the same role preferably in the manufacturing sector;
- Must be Female and resident in Ibadan around Challenge;
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft word and excel;
- Knowledge of any accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letters.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552360 to apply for this job .