We are a Primary school/Montessori pre-school/creche at Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure, safeguard and promote the welfare of children.
- Plan and carry out activities in line with the requirements of Nigerian/British Curriculum
- Take responsibility for drawing up long term and sessional plans.
- Be responsible for providing high quality experiences and opportunities, ensuring that staff are properly deployed and offer appropriate stimulation and support to the children.
- Be responsible for monitoring the quality of teaching.
- Undertake inductions for new staff and participate in staff appraisals and identify in-service training needs.
- Ensure open two-way communication with all staff.
- Build and maintain relationships with parents and guardians to further support pupils.
- Manage administrative duties associated with the role.
- Supervise in a fair and consistent manner effective discipline and attendance systems with high standards consistent with the philosophy, values and mission of the school
- Be a role model to all staff in personal conduct, punctuality, work ethic and excellent service delivery.
- Provide regular reports to the School Director and implement new educational initiatives as directed.
- Grounded knowledge of the Montessori education method and Nigerian/British curriculum
- Experience of working with special needs children
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead teams for various school activities and events and build positive relationships
- Proficiency in the use of the computer with a good knowledge of technological advances as it relates to educating young children.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552357 to apply for this job .