VIP Express Tourism Limited is a top international travel and tourism company offering its members high quality vacation accommodation services. VIP Express Tourism Limited focuses specifically on quality family vacations as we value the strong bond of families. By offering these quality vacation accommodation services VIP Express Tourism Limited is contributing to strengthen these bonds between families, reduce stress from the everyday riggers of life and improve longevity. Our services are designed to appeal to every generation from children to grandparents, offering a mix of rest and adventure to the whole family.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market.
- Makes product appeal to the target market.
- Trains other sales people in the art of selling.
- Makes sure that all sales people meet quota during a given period.
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product.
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines.
- Must be above 25 years and not more than 40 years.
- Applicants must be Graduates from relevant fields
- Must possess at least 4 years experience in sales marketing.
- Must reside in Lagos and willing to relocate to any of the company office locations.
- Must be willing to travel regularly, daily and weekly.
- Payment- Well remunerated attractive Commission/Salary.
- Possess good knowledge of marketing and sales.
- Must participate in sales marketing on the field.
- Must be a graduate from relevant fields.
- Must possess good communication skills in English language.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- All applicants must reside in Lagos.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Teachable, Emphasizing Excellence, Good Communication Skills, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals and Targets, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's indicating boldly on the email subject "Applying for Sales Managers".
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552350 to apply for this job .