Sahara Truckers - We create cutting edge technology to streamline African Logistics . We are currently recruiting to fill the position above.
- The primary role of a Country Manager is to oversee the operations of a company’s affiliate in a particular Nigeria.
- Country Managers oversee logistics, develop new business and ensure profitability.
- They are responsible for managing overall operations, recruiting staff and creating budgets.
- Country Managers also develop and submit weekly, monthly or quarterly performance and progress reports to company headquarters.
Develop Operational Plans:
- From communications it is up to Country Managers to ensure that all aspects of the business operate smoothly.
- They ensure that a business’s in-country affiliate adheres to all country regulations and cultural guidelines.
- They also develop plans for company growth and improvement of sales.
- Country Manager is responsible for building a company’s brand in Nigeria.
- You devise advertising and promotional plans and are involved in product positioning and global brand marketing development.
Generate Progress Reports:
- Country Manager continually assess company progress, sales and marketing successes and compile reports to submit to superiors in corporate headquarters.
- They present reports regarding budgets, sales growth or declines, new business leads and regulatory compliance.
- As a successful Country Manager, you would need to demonstrate strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- You should be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work with little or no supervision and possess the ability to assemble and manage teams.
- Presentation, analytical and planning skills are also essential.
- Above-average people management, customer service and leadership skills are crucial for Country Managers.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552349 to apply for this job .