Imo International Health Systems is a provider of health services with the goal of enhancing the wellbeing of all individuals. We focus on reducing the healthcare risk of the community by providing quality services for the sick and encouraging preventive behaviors. Imo International Health Systems is a chain of hospitals that is established based on Public Private Partnership between Imo State Government of Nigeria and International Quality Healthcare Consulting LLC, a USA based healthcare organization.
- Perform Histology techniques accurately, efficiently and according to Laboratory Standard
- Operating Procedures, national guidelines and best practice.
- Liaise with Consultant Histopathologists, Hospital Staff and users of the Histology service.
- Perform/ monitor quality control program.
- Assist in stock control.
- Be aware of current advances and appraise new techniques.
- Adhere to company Quality Management System.
- Assign laboratory numbers and carry out clerical and technical tasks in accordance with
- sample handling procedures.
- Take an active role in the referral of samples to third-party laboratories.
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552347 to apply for this job .