Majestic Tiles Ltd is a Nigerian based company with headquarters in Lagos State, Nigeria. We were incorporated with customers satisfaction as our centre of focus, a company created out of necessity to checkmate the imbalance in building industry and security industry. We are adequately positioned to become a market leader and innovator with a team of professionals working tirelessly to realize the customers aspirations and exceed their satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and oversee all warehouse logistics
- Supervise and direct warehouse staff; put worker safety as a top priority
- Track and account for all incoming and outgoing products
- Confirm proper and timely delivery of products
- Perform various inventory counts; order supplies and goods as needed
- Supervise all forklift operations
- Maintain warehouse and machinery, ensuring equipment is serviced when needed and a clean and tidy workspace is kept at all times
- Maintain shipping documentation, manifests, and receipts; enter relevant data in reports as needed
- Ensure that shipment materials match packing lists before dispatching orders
- Assist in the hiring and training process of new warehouse staff
Ensure proper transport, packaging, and placement of products
Motivate and lead warehouse staff to effectively carry out given tasks
Abide by and enforce facility rules and state laws and regulations
Improve warehouse work processes through strategic planning in order to create a more efficient fulfillment system.
- HND or its equivalent in Business Management or any related course.
- Must have minimum of 3 years experience in Warehousing.
- Must be computer literate.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552340 to apply for this job .