Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. In our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilising our local strengths.
- A minimum of Degree or equivalent in Social Works or any Social Science Subjects.
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience on monitoring and managing risks related to Gender Based Violence (GBV), Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA).
- Proven competence on road project in similar work environment.
- Must have HSE certification
- Computer Skills: Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications
- Team work
- Communication skills
- Interested and qualified applicants should email their CV's using the job title as subject of the e-mail eg. "Social Safeguard Officer"
- Note that multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552328 to apply for this job .