AXA Mansard Insurance plc is a member of the AXA Group, the worldwide leader in insurance and asset management with 166,000 employees serving 107 million clients in 64 countries.
- To coordinate dealing activities across all asset classes in order to ensure profitable and industry-dominating portfolio management
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Oversees the portfolio management activities in order to ensure superior returns compared to established benchmarks.
- Contribute to establishing and maintaining an asset allocation strategy whilst also ensuring an efficient security selection process.
- Assist in coordinating the securities research teams to develop the fundamental rationale
- underlying every transaction
- Continuously identify, assess and monitor security price levels in order to ascertain
- profitable entry and exit points
- Supervise all dealing activities to ensure profitability, as well as total regulatory compliance
- Develop market intelligence of industry trends in order to ensure that AXA Mansard
- Pensions is at the forefront of the competition
- Contribute to an efficient and transparent valuation process to ensure data integrity and
- correct perception from regulators and market watchers
- Prepare and present reports on all investment activities to the board, executive management, legacy fund sponsors as well as regulators on a periodic basis.
- Prepare, organise and present investment strategy on a periodic basis to the management investment committee.
- Ensure that budgetary target for the year is achieved
- Assist AXA Mansard Pensions in attaining a leadership position in its industry
- Ensure total compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Minimize all associated trading risks and transactional errors
- Excellent working experience gathered at a reputable financial institution in at least two of the following markets: Equities, Fixed Income and Money Markets
- Strong demonstrable portfolio management experience
- Proprietary trading experience would be a plus
- Numerate first degree, followed by a relevant professional qualification such as the CFA, ACI etc
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552314 to apply for this job .