Tezza Business Solutions Limited - Our client, a data-driven marketing and sales support company that creates demand for our client's businesses. We focus on strategy development, program implementation, customer contact services, rebate programs, business intelligence, and database management.
- As an Integration Engineer with our client, you will be implementing the defined approach for the data integration solutions. You will partner with the Product Management and
- Engineering teams in adhering to architecture and design principles and coding standards.
- This position reports to the Manager, Data Engineering.
- Deliver successful integration projects in conjunction with the other members of the software development team
- The role will primarily be responsible for the development of data transformations, the configuration of data exchange workflows, unit/integration testing, and identifying data quality measurements.
- Developing and testing data mappings, typically using XSLT
- Configure and test data workflows implemented using an integration framework
- Co-ordinate and manage end-to-end integration tests with our customers
- To work with the systems architecture team to ensure that solution is deployed successfully and according to best practices
- To work with the project management team to ensure that projects are delivered efficiently and effectively and that progress is accurately reported
- Create and monitor routines to analyze, measure and improve data quality
- Participate in data modeling and software design
- Collaborate with business managers to define high level and detailed requirements
- Responsible for estimation of work effort for projects
Competencies and Experience Desired
- Data management integration, database design and development experience of 7+ yrs
- Candidate should have experience in data management practices and should have excellent data integration skills
- Candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be energized by performing in a team environment.
- ETL process development and monitoring
- Strong team player, excellent communication skills across all levels within and outside the organization.
Experience with the following:
- Data & systems integration middleware
- Data quality, and data enrichment services
- Cloud Fundamentals
- Master Data Management
- Integration Frameworks
- Web Services
- RDBMS / NoSQL data stores
- Messaging queues
- REST APIs
- XML (ideally XSD and XSLT)
- Basic Java
- Unix / Linux Scripting
- Open Source Development Technologies
Familiar with development workflow using:
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552309 to apply for this job .