Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
- This position is required to oversee and champion the Sales/Marketing/Distribution function of a Financial Services Group (Stockbrokers, Finance House and Bureau de Change)
- This position is accountable for Sales/Distribution/Marketing & Relationship Management and:
- To grow the customer activities of the corporate clients and ensure that the sales and marketing business, relationships and revenue are profitable and cost-effective
- To understand clients’ needs and objectives and identify opportunities for CBP to support clients in addressing their peculiar needs as it relates to e-growth and profitability
- Leading and motivating a Sales/Distribution/Marketing team to achieve set targets
Sales & Relationship Management:
- Cross-sell all the financial products of the Group:- Liability generation, Loans and Leases, Shares/Stocks/Bonds (Federal, State & Corporate), Treasury Bills, FGN Savings Bonds, FX etc.
- Formulate and implement a strategy to increase the pool of HNI’s the Group transacts with
- Pitch for business relationships with Local Corporates, PFA’s, Insurance companies, and other non-financial Institutions (Institutional Sales & Marketing) etc.
- Manage key relationships with customers to ensure the smooth running of these accounts
- Oversee, Supervise and Coordinate an effective online marketing strategy
- Development and implementation of service improvement strategies
- Attain targeted sales goals, performance targets and customer satisfaction through the effective management of resources
- Together with Business Heads, review strategies for all networked customers with a view to enhancing business volumes and earnings
Marketing & Business Development:
- Implement marketing strategies to develop existing portfolio and develop new opportunities
- Understand customer needs and provide products and services to satisfy clients’ needs and achieve business objectives
- Prepare and agree with line Manager on a call-planning in order to maximize returns in line with business strategy
- Provide clients with Investment Advisory services
- Develop executive contact plan and arrange meetings between proposed clients and the MD
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration,Finance, Economics, Accounting or other disciplines
- A second degree and Master's degree will be an advantage
- A professional qualification is desirable
- Minimum of 10+ years’ hands-on experience with good sales track record in Institutional sales with emphasis on Stockbroking, Capital Market and other Financial Instruments (Treasury-bills, Bonds, etc.)
- Must have above average knowledge of selling a wide range of Money/Capital Market products
- Must have verifiable experience in FX Trading, preferably sell side.
- Must have verifiable history and track record of meeting budgets/targets in-spite of difficult economic conditions.
- Must have deep contacts with HNI’s and Institutional Investors (PFA’s/Insurance companies
- Proficient in PowerPoint Presentations
- Proficient in writing detailed reports
- Proficient in writing business wining proposals
- Excellent communication skills (Written, Verbal & Interpersonal)
- Strong leadership skills
- Customer focused
- Results oriented
- Have a flexible approach and the ability to make decisions quickly
- Be able to motivate subordinates for optimum performance
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Office applications
- Senior Management position reporting directly to the MD/CEO
- Car + driver
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to buy shares in the company
- Performance Bonus incentive.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552228 to apply for this job .