Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a long established and well-structured commercial banking institution has retained our services to search for a self-managed professionally of high integrity to drive its business in the Federal Capital Territory and its environs.
The appointee will:
- Have an excellent knowledge of retail and consumer lending products
- Conceptualize strategies and plans to secure profitable business relationships in the zone
- Communicate and drive business development strategies across the branch network
- Approve and monitor the performance targets of branches
- Lead from the front and Co-ordinate the marketing efforts for deposits and other liability products
- Build and maintain a profitable credit portfolio across the region, monitor credit performance on a timely basis, and the remedial management of problem assets
- Co-ordinate the development and management of relationships with high net worth individuals
- Prepare weekly/monthly activity/performance reports for review by the Regional Director and Top Management.
- The required candidate will be a very experienced and well qualified banker with upwards of ten years experience in a retail/commercial banking institution, with an excellent knowledge of the public sector, highlighted by very good contacts at senior levels, and an above average knowledge of transaction dynamics for small, medium to large corporate bodies, as well as public sector products and services.
- Ideal candidates will have demonstrable management skills, strong credit analytical competencies, as well as excellent business development and relationship management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, and strong ICT skills, will be essential requirements for this senior management position.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send a brief, but comprehensive Resume, providing details of current remuneration, in strict confidence
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552208 to apply for this job .