Fula is a real estate development firm with offices and developments in select locations across the African continent. We are particularly recognized for developments with contemporary designs and quality while portraying deep cultural and architectural experiences and information.
- We're looking for dedicated individuals with a propensity to create and implement company-wide policies that target growth and success.
- This executive position is reserved for a motivated, bright, dedicated and ambitious individual willing to be a coveted contributor and a major team player in achieving the elaborate vision set out by the company.
- Direct the company in keeping with the vision outlined for the company by the Board of Directors
- Partner with high-level officers to grow the company, strengthen it and ensure its sustainability
- Represent the company as required, including attendance of important functions, industry events and public meetings
- Work closely with the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) to prepare annual budgets, complete risk analysis on potential investments, and advise the Board of Directors with regard to investment risk and return
- Work closely with Human Resources (HR) regarding hiring practices, payroll and benefit disbursement
- Oversee quality control throughout the company, establishing goals for each department in partnership with division managers
- Advanced skills in MS Office and professional accounting software
- Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly
- Leadership skills, including the ability to manage time effectively and handle both internal and external conflicts
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552176 to apply for this job .