A construction firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Liase with project stakeholders to ensure business needs are catered for during the scoping, planning, execution and close-out of projects.
- Establish project deliverables in terms of time, cost and quality.
- Coordinates the procurement of long lead items on the project.
- Manage the project communication processes; issuance of procurement schedule, RFIs, submittals, etc.
- Monitor and controls deviations from established deliverables for elements of work under own span of control.
- Manages the site project team, issue all relevant documentation and amendments
- Manage construction work from time to time and ensure efficient standards of workmanship are maintained.
- Undertakes safety inspections and ensures construction and site safety.
- Maximises the efficient re-use of redundant plant and equipment from within the organisation.
- Prepares weekly labour, plants and equipment returns
- Coordinates procurement of building materials and provides support in the shipment and delivery at the construction site;
- Ensures that all building materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications;
- Attends progress meetings (Internal as well as with Client) minutes of meetings.
- Prepare and manage project construction schedule
- Develop Plans, ensure the preparation of method statements and construction sequences for all work under span of control.
- Deputize for Project Manager.
- Monitor performance against schedule and work with site engineers and senior site engineers to implement corrective measures
- Manage subcontractors and suppliers by ensuring that all company procedures are adhered to in the engagement and disengagement of subcontractors.
Must possess HSE LEVEL 3 training.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552116 to apply for this job .