A construction firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Prepares and implements short term working schedules of limited scope.
- Supervise junior engineers and site engineers in undertaking their own task and ensure that tasks are undertaken in accordance with requirements of approved method statements safe systems of work.
- Coordinates with all project related personnel (general workforce, subcontractors and consultants) on day-to-day progress of work activities, procurement and operations to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Check drawings, specifications and quantities for consistency.
- Ensures that construction activities are carried out in accordance with latest issued drawings.
- Develop Plant materials and Labour Requirements, based principles from site Engineers.
- Ensures that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Oversees the selection and requisition of materials and plant.
- Establishes the work sequence; task preceding and succeeding activities and sign off each work stage.
- Oversees the preparation of method statement and risk assessment
- Monitors compliance with approved method statements and safe systems of work
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site workforce and the work of any subcontractors
- Prepares monthly project status report.
- Has a good Understanding of BCL contractual obligations as well as those of subcontractors.
- Keeps adequate records of communications, instructions from the Client and representatives as well as of instruction to subordinates.
- Tracks and Monitors the process of subcontractors and other third parties on the project.
Must possess HSE LEVEL 3 training.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552115 to apply for this job .