MacTay Consulting - Our client, a reputable player in the global telecoms and IT, is recruiting to fill the position above.
- Act as direct point of contact for all regional escalations.
- Follows up on all escalated incidences and ensures closures.
- Interface with Customer Support Partner, Account Partners, and Managed Service Vendors to ensure all escalations are closed in a timely manner.
- Works directly with Regional Coordinators to provide synergy in the region
- Co-ordinating meetings with all relevant stakeholders
- Maintaining databases
- Preparation of reports & presentations.
- Identify, escalates and follows through on all recurring escalations to ensure proper closure
- Oversees the activities of the MSV within the region
- Applicants should be resident in either KADUNA-OWERRI and MAKURDI.
- At least 3 years' experience with large or blue chip company essential
- Computer Literate (Strong MS Word, Strong MS Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Advanced PowerPoint), Database experience.
- At least 3 years' experience interfacing with the customer.
- Knowledge of MTN enterprise transmission last mile equipment especially PMP
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Competent in problem-solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Computer Skill - Microsoft Word, Excel, Power and performance tools.
- Excellent time management skills
- Process orientated
- High level of attention to detail
- The information contained within this role brief is provided for guidance, is not contractual, and is not an exhaustive list of all accountabilities that the post holder may have.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551997 to apply for this job .