Halifield Schools has acquired a reputation as a place where learning embraces all areas of life.
From academics to grooming, philanthropy, discipline, and confidence training our staff ensure that our students get the best out of the school.
In Halifield Schools, we inculcate positive values and beliefs, have a shared sense of purpose, promote positive relationship and instil a sense of trust.
Do you think you can thrive in an environment like ours?
Halifield is changing the way we train and groom children by providing help at the point of need.
If you are passionate about teaching and you are really young at heart, then we are looking for you.
Click apply now to join us.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and carry out activities in line with the requirements of EYFS Curriculum
- Take responsibility for drawing up long term planning, following the EYFS curriculum, and sessional plans which ensure that each child is working towards Early Learning Goals; to monitor the effectiveness of the Pre-School curriculum; to ensure, safeguard and promote the welfare of children.
- Be responsible for providing high quality experiences and opportunities, ensuring that staff are properly deployed and offer appropriate stimulation and support to the children.
- Be responsible for monitoring the quality of teaching; to undertake inductions for new staff and participate in staff appraisals and to identify in-service training needs; to ensure open two way communication with staff.
- Build and maintain relationships with parents and guardians to further support pupils.
- Manage administrative duties associated with the role.
- Supervise in a fair and consistent manner effective discipline and attendance systems with high standards consistent with the philosophy, values and mission of the school
- Grounded knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Knowledge of working with Specific Education Needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to differentiate learning for understanding
- Ability to build positive relationships
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Ability to lead a team.
- Proficiency in the use of the computer with a good knowledge of technological advances as it relates to educating young children.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551991 to apply for this job .