Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- To monitor operations of the generating sets to ensure optimum working conditions and avert undue breakdowns
- To implement maintenance procedures
- To operate power and utility equipment for reliable operation
- Ensure documentation of activities and equipment performance periodically
- Ensure compliance with safety, health and environment standards and adherence to SOPs
- OND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience
The Person must have:
- Good technical background with basic Electrical/ Electronics Skills.
- Working knowledge of Power Plant environment, while competency in circuit diagram reading will be an added advantage.
- Computer skills
- Good communication skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/551984 to apply for this job .